- 4570 ORTEGA ISLAND DR, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32210
- · 6 Beds · 5 Baths · 7,341 Sq.ft.
- This custom built low country home sits on 1.57 acre double lot on picture perfect Ortega Island. It's spacious and elegant and at its' core a great family home with lots of room to live. The foyer opens to a grand staircase and formal living room, then huge dining room with French doors to the porch and river views. The adjoining kitchen is open and bright with 2 large islands, generous cabinet and countertop space, and new professional gas range. It opens to a family room with fireplace with wet bar. There is al ...
- 1056 W DORCHESTER DR, ST JOHNS, FL 32259
- · 5 Beds · 5 Baths · 3,993 Sq.ft.
- RARE cul-de-sac lot backing to the preserve is the setting for this expansive 5 BR home in Plantation Estates of Julington Creek. A grand entry opens to the formal living room with 2-story ceiling height. Everyone wants to gather in the kitchen and they can in this perfect floorplan with 5 seats at the bar and views of the preserve and fireplace in the den. Wow is the word in the primary bedroom suite with private door to the patio and it's own exercise room off the bathroom where Roman columns surround the soaker ...
- 1846 MARGARET ST Unit 13A, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32204
- · 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,643 Sq.ft.
- Soaring above iconic Memorial Park this 2/2 1643 sq.ft condominium enjoys spectacular 360 degree sight-lines of downtown and the entire St. Johns River basin. From two grand terraces, you'll marvel at the sweeping vistas. Newly renovated, the footprint is the entire 13th Floor, no shared walls. This is the highest terraced unit in the Park Lane and features lofty ceilings, custom cabinetry, high-end appliances, original oak floors and updated windows, a sublime mix of historic character, modern lines and inspiratio ...
- 1710 WOODMERE DR, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32210
- · 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2,012 Sq.ft.
- This elegant home + guesthouse is on a big lot across from riverfront homes on one of Avondale's prettiest streets. Main house is a 3br/2ba + a detached studio bedroom with bath, 2,287sqft total. The large living room has warm hardwood floors, big windows and opens to a bright north facing sunroom. The kitchen has granite counters, gas range, island seating and it opens to a casual den or cozy dining space. The main bedroom is large with walk-in closet and newer bathroom with marble counters, dual vanities and a gl ...
- 3524 CORBY ST, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32205
- · 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1,380 Sq.ft.
- Investors and fixer-uppers, this former rental property offers 2 units: charming main house is 3 bed,1.5 bath with 1,380 sf; detached garage apartment is 1 bed/1 bath with 480 sf over block construction with 2 car garage! Located in the hip center of Murray Hill, right behind the popular shops, bars, restaurants and festivities plus only 2 blocks to Avondale. Highly desirable location with so much nearby. Both units have hardwood floors and a good layout. The 2 car garage could be finished out for a 3rd unit if des ...
Active Under Contract
- 3105 ST JOHNS AVE, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32205
- · 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3,152 Sq.ft.
- Built in 1909 this timeless Colonial Revival home recently enjoyed a 2-year total renovation, with new roof 2020, totally rewired, replumbed, new HVAC 2016. Amazing front porch opens to a lovely foyer with Venetian plaster, a grand staircase, and irreplaceable heart-pine floor. The dining room boasts built-in hutches, wainscoting, and butler's bell. Expansive kitchen with marble flooring, high end appliances, custom cabinetry, and casual dining area overlooking the courtyard. 2nd floor has primary suite with walk-i ...
- 3338 RIVERSIDE AVE, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32205
- · 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3,764 Sq.ft.
- This 1922 Avondale Tudor perfectly blends new & classic w/ high-end appliances, techy automation, half acre lot, mahogany doors, restored windows, re-pointed brick & more. The foyer has Venetian plaster and opens to the glamorous formal living & dining rooms. The NEW kitchen area has herringbone oak floors, Wolfe range and Sub-zero fridge, wet bar, Â½ bath, laundry & attached 2 car garage. The exposed brick family room and glass doors lead to perhaps the most stunning outdoor kitchen you have ever seen, beyond well ...
- 6740 EPPING FOREST WAY N Unit 110, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32217
- · 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2,189 Sq.ft.
- This beautiful riverfront condo offers more than 2500sqft of living space including balconies and sweeping 180 degree water views that are among best in Epping. There are 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, plus office. The most recent renovation used timeless materials with full updates to kitchen, bathrooms, hardwood flooring and new glass doors and Marvin windows. The large primary suite features big picture windows with river views and two separate walk in closets. Sit on the 250+sqft screened balcony and enjoy nature, cool b ...
- 4373 HEAVEN TREES RD, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32207
- · 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 3,410 Sq.ft.
- Home listed after closing for comparison purposes only. This home was beautifully updated throughout with quartz counters, stainless appliances, open floor-plan, neutral colors, huge master shower with tub. There are 3 living areas and a formal dining room plus eat-in kitchen. Newly added is a covered outdoor kitchen and lounge space with wood ceiling and new pavers plus artificial turf around the pool (resurfaced in 2019). Plumbing had major updates in 2019. One half bath in the garage for easy pool access. This i ...
- 1678 PINEGROVE AVE, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32205
- · 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2,103 Sq.ft.
- This secluded single story brick home is nestled on a double lot, surrounded by trees, manicured hedges and stately fencing. It features a detached 12x20 bonus room/office wired for high speed internet, a fireplace, hardwood floors, plantation shutters throughout, an enclosed sunroom and a den/optional 3rd bedroom. The primary bedroom suite has ample closets, including dual walk-ins, and a modern bathroom with twin vanities, walk-in shower, and soaking tub. The updated kitchen leads to a sunny laundry room and out ...
- 1661 RIVERSIDE AVE Unit 301, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32204
- · 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,523 Sq.ft.
- Are you ready for modern living in the heart of historic Riverside? This RARE 3br/2ba beautifully renovated condo has high ceilings, an open floorplan and spectacular views. The recent $200k+ facelift captivates with gorgeous wide plank oak floors, waterfall quartz counters, new appliances, designer hardware, faucets, lighting and mirrors, porcelain tile, and Closets By Design. The electric fireplace is a focal point. An entire wall of 3 sliding doors open to a private terrace overlooking Memorial Park and the St J ...
- 2504 COLLEGE ST, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32204
- · 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2,323 Sq.ft.
- OPEN SUNDAY! 2020 dream home is a modern take on a classic style. The front porch life makes for an active lifestyle where you can view the shops, restaurants and people of Riverside. Just inside are 10' ceilings, super open floorplan, gas fireplace, beautiful fixtures, motorized shades and wide plank wood floors. The kitchen has handsome floor to ceiling cabinets, a massive quartz island, and gas cooktop. A guest bedroom is downstairs with a full bath. Walk straight through the backdoor into a huge 2 car garage wi ...
- 1218 WILLOW BRANCH AVE, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32205
- · 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,419 Sq.ft.
- Charming brick bungalow with a pool and 2 car garage on an OVERSIZED lot in Riverside/Avondale! The cozy screened front porch opens to a living room with hardwood floors and fireplace. Dining room has an original built-in corner hutch. The spacious kitchen has granite countertops and space for a small table. The smaller BR is used as an office. Renovated guest bath has quartz countertop. The master bedroom has a beautiful and spacious shower bath with marble countertop, dual vanity and excellent closet space. Out b ...
- 2950 ST JOHNS AVE Unit 18, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32205
- · 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,362 Sq.ft.
- Park right outside your door and walk straight inside this end-unit, first floor, one-story waterfront Avondale condo. These first floor River Shore Village condos don't go on the market often. The foyer with hidden closet and open living/ dining room have new wood floors and extensive molding. Double sliding Pella doors in the living room and primary bedroom have great views of Willow Branch Creek and open to a lovely deck for outdoor enjoyment. The kitchen is updated with newer cabinets, granite counters and styl ...
- 3225 ST JOHNS AVE Unit B, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32205
- · 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,385 Sq.ft.
- There are very few condos in the original Avondale historic district and even fewer are first floor with 2BR AND 2BA, so this is a rare opportunity. This unit has not sold in over 25 years! The classic art deco Kahler Condo was designed by noted architect Henry Klutho and his stamp is on many details such as the door hardware, beautiful lighting and extensive moldings. The large living room and dining room are just gorgeous and flooded with light from the big double pane windows. Kitchen is compact but functions we ...
- 1655 CHALLEN AVE, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32205
- · 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,092 Sq.ft.
- Fabulous Location! Looking for a low maintenance brick bungalow in central Avondale, then here is your chance. Move-in ready and nicely updated with NEW ROOF to be installed before closing! It features a garage plus 3 bedrooms all with attached bathrooms. The kitchen has new cabinets, countertops and stainless appliances. Wood floors were refinished. Walls were opened. One bathroom was fully remodeled and the other is refurbished period blue tile and serves the other 2 bedrooms. Aluminum windows will not rot. This ...
- 1636 KING ST Unit 1, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32204
- · 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 2,454 Sq.ft.
- This condo association started $250,000 in exterior improvements so now is the time to buy. The first floor has 11' ceilings and AMAZING quarter sewn oak floors with a fireplace in the Living and Dining rooms. In fact there are 4 fireplaces overall and huge windows. Kitchen has oak cabinets with marble countertops, a hot water dispenser, natural gas range, walk-in pantry, wine closet, central vac, and a half bath. Upstairs (10' ceilings) are the two bedrooms each with ensuite bath, WALK-IN closest and fireplace! Ma ...
- 4885 RIVERDALE RD, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32210
- · 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1,198 Sq.ft.
- None-listed home, for comparable use only. Purchased by the tenant from the landlord. This home has some updates and is in good condition. The kitchen and bathroom have newer cabinets. Most rooms have carpet that is in need of replacing. Roof 2018, HVAC 2021. There are 3 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom in the house. A detached structure contains a heated and cooled studio with a full bathroom, and an outdoor storage area. The backyard is large and has a beautiful tree.